-The festival is a rain or shine event.
- No refunds - ID will be required at time of will call pickup
- Lineup and set times are subject to change
- Everyone and everything is subject to search at all entry points
- Any alcohol consumption will require valid ID and age verification
- No unauthorized selling of any kind
- No re-entry will be allowed during the event
Warning: All tickets are scanned before entry is allowed. If you buy a ticket from a re-seller/scalper, we will not honor or credit fake tickets.
Promoters, artists, consultants, vendors and any other party affiliated with Entercom Sacramento and 98 Rock are not responsible for lost or stolen personal items. All patrons are solely responsible for any personal items that are brought into, onto or around the event or parking areas.
300 Capitol Mall (Enter from 3rd st)
400 Capitol Mall (Enter from 4th st)
$10 all day
Who is playing at Sactown Rocks?
See the band page HERE
What are ticket prices?
General Admission $39.50
What ages are allowed?
This is an all age’s event. All persons will be required to purchase a ticket to gain entry into the festival.
What should I leave at home?
- No coolers
- No food
- No beverages of any kind
- No video cameras are allowed in
- No audio recording devices
- No professional cameras. No cameras with removable lenses.
- No chairs of any kind
- No umbrellas
- No weapons
- No musical instruments of any kind
- No backpacks
- No duffle bags
- No illicit drugs or drug paraphernalia
- No glass containers
- NO ANIMALS will be allowed except for SERVICE ANIMALS.
What can I bring with me?
- Nonprofessional cameras
What time does the gate open and when will it be over?
Gates open at 2pm, Concert Starts at 3pm, Concert will end at 10pm
Will there be plenty of food at the location?
Yes – there will be an assortment of food and beverage vendors on site.
Will there be ATMs available?
Yes. ATMs will be located throughout the location.
Will alcohol be sold?
Yes. Beer and wine will be available for those with a valid ID.
What do you get with a VIP ticket?
Private restrooms, private bar, catered food.
There are limited amount of VIP tickets available. VIP must be purchased in advance.
Can I buy VIP tickets at the door?
What do you get with a Joe and Dog Beercelet?
Access to the Joe and Dog bar with a wider selection and shorter lines.
Can I upgrade my ticket?
Where can I buy tickets in advance?
Can I use a credit/debit card to buy tickets/food/beverages/ and merchandise?
Some vendors for food and beverages have debit/credit card machines available, but most will require cash only. ATMs will be available throughout the location. Merchandise will be cash only.
Is the location handicap accessible?
Yes. There will be a designated Handicap area within the location.